Anonymous asked: 2, 4, 11, 13, 20, 25 and 33!
4-My biggest insecurity: Umm…is it bad that I don’t really have one? Just not being liked, I guess. I need constant affection and reassurance that I’m awesome, so….
11-My favorite quote: Close tie between, “Without rhythm there is no heartbeat.” (which I’m planning on getting a tattoo of) and “It’s only after we lose everything that we’re free to do anything.”
13-Is there anyone I would do anything for: My best friend Nathan and my Goddaughter, Grace.
20-My idea of a perfect mate: Oh, God. Someone smart, someone who enjoys reading and learning. Someone who will challenge me and inspire me to be better without pressuring me. Someone funny, who I can play off of…they HAVE to be able to keep up with my sense of humor and sarcasm. Someone with goals, who’s motivated. I could go on forever…
25-Top 5 turn-ons/turn-offs
1. Intelligence…as in likes learning, seeks out information, reads for fun, etc.
2. Good sense of humor…understands sarcasm, plays along with jokes
3. Being motivated and having goals
4. Being calm and level headed…I tend to lose my temper, so people who are chill are just fascinating to me
5. Smelling good, gotta have one superficial thing ;)
1. Bad teeth
3. No goals
4. Not smart (especially if you’re not smart and you think it’s cute. Ignorance is not attractive!)
5. Smelling bad
33-Top 5 things I couldn’t live without: Honestly I don’t think there’s anything I couldn’t live without. Chapstick probably. And maybe my best friend so I didn’t lose my damn mind.